Milestone Entertainment of New England prides ourselves in the attention to detail we give every event. We treat every client with the same professional, ethical code of standards and commitment from first contact, to years after your event.
Our Promises to You
- Your call or email is number one priority, and will be returned promptly and courteously. Your questions will be answered thoroughly and truthfully. We want to give you the information you need to feel confident in your decision to book us.
- We will go that extra mile to meet with you for an initial consultation that is convenient for you. A deposit is never requested at this meeting.
- Once your date is booked and your DJs/Event Coordinators are established, you may deal directly with your DJ for the remainder of our relationship. You will have direct cell phone numbers and email addresses.
- A final preparation appointment will be made well in advance to assure every detail is discussed and set in stone.
- Your DJ will arrive at least an hour before your guests enter the room to properly set up for your event. Some events require additional set up time. You are NEVER charged for set up time.
- When you and your guests enter the venue at our contracted start time, our equipment will be completely set up, with appropriate music playing. All wires and cases will be tucked away. Your DJ will be dressed in appropriate attire as discussed at your meeting. (Tuxedos for weddings and suit and tie, semi-formal, or casual for other events).
- You will hear every request you asked for at our meeting.
- You will not hear songs you asked to be omitted at our meeting.
- In the extremely rare case of equipment failure, a backup system is on hand and will be immediately engaged.
- Your guests will be treated with the same respect as you are. Pronunciations of bridal party members or speakers will be confirmed prior to announcements to assure accuracy.
- Our DJ's and staff members will not be talking on their cell phones or texting while performing at your event. You and your guests will have our complete attention and our very best service.
- Your special day and every detail you envision is our only concern!
Our industry standards are very important to us at Milestone Entertainment. These simple practices are the foundation of our business and have assured our success and the satisfaction of our clients.
We will always:
- Return your calls promptly
- Answer all of your questions truthfully and informitavely
- Be willing to go that extra mile
- Put you and your ideas first
- Give you a fair price
- Always treat you and your guests with respect
- Give you our best
- Do what we promise to do
- Show up early
- Play all your requests
- Help create incredible memories that last a lifetime
We will not:
- Make excuses
- Lie to you
- Stick you with additional hidden costs
- Play music that has explicit language or is overtly sexual or offensive
- Play songs that you have asked to be omitted
- Send a DJ that you haven't previously met with
- Overbook events
- Have a bad attitude
- Act inappropriately or unprofessional
Meet our staff
Gabriel Fierro, President/Event Coordinator/DJ
As co-founder and president of Milestone Entertainment of New England, Gabriel has developed a comprehensive and personal approach to planning reception entertainment over a career spanning 20 years throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts. As a recipient of the Number One DJ award in a past Valley Advocate's reader's poll, Gabriel has a unique ability to "read a crowd" and create a play list to satisfy virtually everyone in the room. As founder and President of The American Association of Professional Disc Jockeys, Gabriel strives to set a standard in the entertainment industry for business practices and ethics while also providing a tool for consumers to aid in the entertainment selection process.
Contact Gabriel at
Michael DeVries, Co-founder/Event Coordinator/DJ
Best known as Mike Dee's from 95.7 Kiss Club, Michael's entertainment career spans an impressive 20 years of many different aspects in the mobile entertainment field. Michael has performed to venues of over 20,000 people and gives the same performance level to events with 50 guests as well. Michael has a unique and successful approach to streamlining an effective planning process with an attention to detail.
Contact Michael at